I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else -C.S. Lewis

Monday, February 6, 2012

Almost Spring...Please?

So technically this is week 2...but since it has been more than enough time since my last outfit of the week let's just start fresh :)



Here we have a Pendleton Heather Grey Long Sleeve Sweater (no itchies!) paired with... a Vintage Black and Grey Plaid Pleated Mid Length Skirt and...
a Retro Faux Fur Oversized Dark Chocolate Vest accessorized by...
a Simple Black Glass Beaded Flapper Necklace and...
Clear Crystal Collar Necklace...
For fun pair this with some Chunky Brown Ankle Booties such as these
Steve Maddens:


xOxO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...