I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else -C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Exams and Oatmeal are BFFs

I have already taken a chunk of time off, but this little note is to say I need a smidge more. I understand we have this take and take sort of relationship...I give a little then I say sorry and ask you to forgive me when my week 5 outfit is 3 months after week 4. I appreciate the patience. Finals, work, wedding....eating, breathing, and maybe sleeping? Oh I'm not sure what goes on anymore, but I do know I have lots to do this next week and a half and well instead of emotionally eating chocolate and cereal (my dress fitting is tomorrow!) ALL the time, I switch often to oatmeal and pb :) It is delicious, I am excited to try oatmeal+ bananas+choco chips, or Jake tried nutella oatmeal (just made nutella french toast, everything under the sun is good with nutella)...but this off hand chatter sorta has a point- I will be taking some time to finish up school these next few days and try to condense my To Do List...and in the meantime so I don't gorge I eat oatmeal :) Yummy and it sticks with you- just like the commercial says! Goodnight and sweetest dreams friend, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...