I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else -C.S. Lewis

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Low Key Leopard

Leopard Print was really IN then it was sorta OUT when everything had some sort of mismatched animal print on it, but I am here to advise (at best) that these prints can still be done, still look uniform and classy, and be modern. This is not much of a snazzy outfit but it's a nice base for more ideas...this is just one I wore to work a couple of weeks ago. It is very comfy, nice moving-flowiness ratio, love the muted colors to play with accessories, and recycles an almost lost top! Here you go :)




I do apologize for the sad attempt at self-potraiting...I really have never been good at taking the "mirror picture." Anyways :) I just paired it with my favorite, wear all too much, basic black gladiators and hair was braided on each side and thrown into a loose, low bun. I am sure you will have some fun ideas of spicing up this look, or just making it your own- have fun! xoxo



Notes: Top- 80s Claiborne, Cropped, Stretch, Leopard Print Tank
           Skirt- XXI, Black, UnEven Skirt
           Necklace- Gold Plated, Long, Tassle Pendant via Buffalo Exchange

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...