I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else -C.S. Lewis

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Get Ready for Friday!

littleremindersoflove.blogspot.com

I think we need to start a {new} tradition around here. And, I think it should be called something cheesy like "Fitness Friday."

So, every Friday if you have a goal, accomplishment, or some other healthy/exercise/food related tid-bit to share, please do! 

I hope this catches on. I admit, it is sorta selfish. I will get to read about all these amazing steps others have taken/will take towards healthy lifestyles, inside and out; it is going to help with my determination like crazy. But, I think it will benefit all who share and read these posts.

I will also welcome any comments on Facebook as well! (The link to my page is above on the menu).

Get excited, get pumped!

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...