I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else -C.S. Lewis

Monday, January 6, 2014

IIlegal Sprinkles

Oops! I may have prematurely welcomed spring-time back into Mosaic a little soon.
Just as we were entering 'blizzard' territory I was dressing the ladies for a nice walk in the park picking posies.

I actually had to close the shop early that day because of the inclement weather.

Bah.

Nature doesn't have a rule book...why should fashion have such strict seasons?

This is just a little mild taste of what is to come in the shop, hope you enjoy!





Right: Caramel H&M shift dress...80s yellow knit...Zigi Soho sneakers, 70s plastic and metal bangle necklaces, Almay color palette. 















Left: H&M deep teal cotton dress, GAP floral button-down, Steve Madden leather booties, Ulta matte lip color.












I guess I should go make some mojitos, make a fruit salad, or go for a swim.



Please don't ruin my denial. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...