I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else -C.S. Lewis

Monday, December 30, 2013

Forced Patience

Bronchitis has reared its ugly, ugly face and caught up to me last night.

It seems like a pretty bad case, and I am fighting off a fever and chest infection.


I am now being "forced" to take a break from everything:

-work
-running
-the gym
**not eating ice cream....hahahaha


I hope to get on some antibiotics a.s.a.p. and get back into my routine.
I hate being sick mostly for the feeling of missing out on the day!

I may post about some other things like recipes, fashion posts, etc. but my running posts will definitely take a backseat this week.

They (I am not sure who 'they' are, but they are legit I'm sure) have said that taking a week off once or twice a year is good for your fitness level. AKA when you return to your routine your body is forced to work harder than before due to the break.

Let's hope these mysterious professionals are right ;)



Stay healthy and have a wonderful and safe time celebrating NYE!

dotsnyc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...