I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else -C.S. Lewis

Monday, December 23, 2013

Eating the Holidays

How will I eat throughout Christmas and the surrounding days that I consider party of the holiday?

I am going to eat what I want.
I am going to try what I want.
I am going to indulge.

I am going to try my best to NOT reach the point of feeling ill.
If I do not really enjoy something I will NOT continue to eat it.

I will continue to work out.

And, that's it!

Voi-la!



ENJOY yourself; just don't pop and turn into a big Christmas cookie ;)



Merry Christmas and enjoy this blessed time with the people God has placed in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...