I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else -C.S. Lewis

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Let's Not Get Stressed

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens;
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens;                                     
Brown paper packages tied up with strings;
These are a few of my favorite things.


Cream-colored ponies and crisp apple strudels;        
Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles;
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings;
These are a few of my favorite things.


Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winters that melt into springs
These are a few of my favorite things


When the dog bites,
When the bee stings,
When I'm feeling sad,
I simply remember my favorite things,
And then I don't feel so bad.



                     







  And...Always Remember To Pray
 
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." Philippians 4:6

       



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...