I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else -C.S. Lewis

Sunday, November 14, 2010

V is for Vintage





















V                   
I
N
T
A
G
E
**The dictionary.com definition of vintage is: "representing the high quality of a past time..." In my own small view I see vintage as something stunning that is effortlessly timeless. It may be the old design of a Pepsi can or wearing salmon pink rollers to bed. I do believe it is classy, beautiful and a little rustic all in it's own right. Of course it is up to you, but I highly recommend taking a second glance at your grandmother's pins and old jewelry, ancient family photos and aged newspapers and periodicals, enjoy!**

2 comments:

  1. that flower chandelier - TOO cute! love it - and if anyone can rock the rollers, its you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...