I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else -C.S. Lewis

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Ode to a Very Smashing Doll

Coley V.


You are...the peanut to my butter
the wick to my candle
the Betsey to my Johnson
the Greek to my salad
the eye to my shadow
and the best sister, friend, person a girl could ask for.
I will NOT forget all our late night adventures..mating calls..uncontrollable laughter..fashion forecasting..numerous photos and fabulous memories!
Don't you worry-this will be a continuous post, there are just too many fancy sides to this girl, I can't help it!
For goodness sakes, Jake is out of town so we had a date just us girls and I think I peed my pants laughing twice, had the best fashion guru ever shopping with me and shared secrets again like I was 8.

If you haven't checked this amiga's blog out yet please do, por favor: Coley's Love List

**Sweet Dreams**

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...