I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else -C.S. Lewis

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Pattern Play

Good Evening? :)

This past week at Mosaic I had fun playing with patterns. We have switched over to fall inventory (YES!) and so we have recieved some beautiful cardigans and sleek blouses. I haven't had much time to switch out our displays as we have been crazy busy, but when certain mannequins were, well, exposed after their clothing was purchased...I guess I had no choice but to play dress-up!
Enjoy :)

1


2


3

4





Look 1: Mostly retro items via Mosaic, just the shirt was a simple Macy's purchase. This wasn't my favorite favorite look, but I think it has super laid back potential!
Look 2: Cache Blouse-Mansfield Fur Shop Vintage Crop Jacket-Retro Plaid Mini-Vintage Silk Scarf-all via Mosaic. It's always fun to find new ways to use the gorgeous scarves we get in.
Look 3: Free People Bohemian Dress-Vintage Silk Scarf-A. Byer Blazer- all via Mosaic. Sorry for not having a full length, but I ended up putting this one in the window just because the patterns meshed in such a neat way- and usually I don't like my patterns to mesh but this was pretty together!
Look 4: This was my favorite every day look...BKE Denim-J. Crew Blouse-Banana Republic Cardigan-Necklace via Mosaic-Rawhide Belt via Mosaic. Just pretty colors mixing together and the necklace offset the business of everything.

Goodnight, sleep tight ;)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...