I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else -C.S. Lewis

Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday Fun

I have some great posts to come- recipe, running, DIY....and, my first internship piece! But, for now I wanted to share something sweet with you- no sugar or calories included. The song "You Are My Sunshine" is a song that my dad used to sing to me when I was little; I even walked down the aisle to a very pretty acoustic version of it. Whenever I sing it to myself...to Jake, or even to our puppy, Monroe, I can't help but feel warm inside and smile. Go ahead, try and sing this without smiling to yourself...or better yet to someone else :)






You are my sunshine

My only sunshine

You make me happy

When the skies are grey

You'll never know dear

How much I love you

So please don't take

My sunshine away



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...