I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else -C.S. Lewis

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Right Now

What I am reading:
 
What I am listening to:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae9_RGZLZhI
 
What I am wearing:
 
 
The first is a great book about Marshall Ulrich's running journey. I am reading so much for my school and thesis work, but I have to step outside of that and read about, what else? Running! He does not leave out the gritty or dirty details, nor does he skimp on the truth. It is an eye-opening, heart racing, kick you in the arse sorta book that I am excited to keep exploring.
 
The second is Macklemore and Ryan Lewis' "Thrift Shop" song (clean version!)...It is literally a song about what I love to do- and take very seriously. Lyrics include things about borrowing your grandpa's sweater and showing up in a $2 find in a room full of people wearing $50 t-shirts...
 
And, the third photo is Betsey Johnson's inspiration for her new line coming out in the spring. She said she is going back to her 70s roots and this was one of my favorite looks, I cannot wait to see what she comes up with! The mixture of laid back comfort and movable lady-like fashions is always right in my eyes.
 
Enjoy! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...