I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else -C.S. Lewis

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Running Tip of the Day: Friday

This is for those of you with "grandma joints" like mine. My knees have had it rough over the years, many thanks to volleyball and my own personal 'accidents' (we"ll call them that for now to save some of my reputation). So, after a long run or even on a day when I am not running I find rollerblading to be extremely helpful. The gliding and water-like movement still uses your muscles and is solid cardio, but it also loosens them without the strain of hitting the pavement. Try it and see if those cobwebs can't come off your joints too! :)

ritahasablog.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...