I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else -C.S. Lewis

Monday, November 3, 2014

I'm Back..With Some Very Exciting News!

I disappeared!

Thank goodness I found myself again.

Phew.

Can I still apologize? Or is it too late for that...Will you take me back?

I broke my foot running, and then I decided that wasn't enough and tore a ligament in my right knee.

I did this running too soon after my boot came off. (Didn't she post about patience one time?)

Yes, yes she did, and I am learning my lesson in patience the hard way, but I am learning, I try to make that the point.

I also got an internship! 
I am still working/styling at Mosaic, but I am also a collections intern at a museum here, and I. LOVE. IT. I sneeze a lot, but mostly I am happy to be surrounded by tangible history on a daily basis.

So, things have been cooky, to say the least.

I am still married, Jake hasn't quite had enough of my crazy just yet.

..................................................................................

What I am really (really really really) excited to share with you is that I am going to be back at it 110% starting with...

Warby Parker recently contacted me to help them launch their Winter Collection!

If you are not sure who they are, Warby Parker is a fashion forward sunglasses and prescription eye-wear line/website. (Check them out here).

I am beyond grateful to be a part of their big launch, it is going to be very exciting! 

The official Winter Collection debut is tomorrow, the 4th. I plan on posting late morning/early afternoon. 
...................................................................................

I am still not able to run, so you may get some off the wall posts here and there. I have given you fair warning. Thanks for not leaving me, and I'll see you here tomorrow!

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...