I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else -C.S. Lewis

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Week 3 Outfit: Spring Sunset

I put this outfit together at work a few weeeks ago, just when the sunshine began coming back into our lives after a long enough winter. Now, I have brought it back from inspiration during my trip down here in Texas. The weather is just lovely, warm during the day, not hot and cools down slowly in the evening. These pieces allow for a dressy casual feel but keep just enough covered as not to get chilly. It's the boyfriend jean, non-business cute blazer, pop top mixture that makes this easily moveable from day to night and dinner to early cocktails.

 


The Blazer is a black Elie Tahari blazer with military-esque, gold buttons...Blouse underneath is a MKM Designs, olive green tank with slitted bottom and gold swirled and spotted designing...Clutch is a Whiting and Davis gold and silver ivory studded and sequined bubble clutch (one of their crossbody clutches sold for $13 at Mosaic!)...Shoes are Dolce Vita "Banks," gold flats...Necklace is retro gold chained tassle pendant ($8 at Mosaic!)...Denim is classic Levi "slouch fit" (an allison-ism), rips were individually done-personally I wouldn't make such big holes but just emphasize the ditressed look :)

I hope you have fun with this look and experiment with some new ideas! Have a beautiful day,

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. i'm not crazy about the color and pattern but i dig the styling :D i need a blazer like that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...