I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else -C.S. Lewis

Friday, May 17, 2013

What's New: In Photographs

At Mosaic:


 
Our 1 year anniversary in 2 days:
 
TEXAS:
 
Graduation, finally:
 
Gaining weight...oh well, it was because this tastes so dang good:
 
Training for my first HALF!: http://connect.garmin.com/activity/312925094- my last long run before Sunday's race :)
 
 
So...What does all this mean? It means I am sorry for being absent for A MONTH. Geez. That is pretty bad. I was running around trying to remember my name while training and graduating and flying on an airplane, but I have missed posting and am excited to get back into it! The race I am running is the Cleveland (Rite Aid) Marathon/Half Marathon, which my brother and husband will be cheering for me at with doughnuts in hand (their quote). I hope you have been enjoying this dazzling weather, I promise I will see you soon, xoxo.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...