I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else -C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Go

  
Get out there, now!..or maybe later if you're working or something...but you get the point, right?


Monday: I was lazy; long run day turned into running 3 miles at 5 p.m. (PS: I had the day off)

Tuesday: Husband was off + feeling lazy...by 11 a.m. I got my butt in gear and did my long run plus the strength workout I was scheduled for (when I got off work).

It was not fun, I was hungry and tired, BUT it was my fault that I had to combine my long run day with leg day...that is what procrastination gets you.

This is just friendly-ish reminder that you will never regret moving, never regret crossing off your goal for the day/week/month/year, and you cannot replace that feeling of accomplishment once it is done.

GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...