I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else -C.S. Lewis

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Bad Acronym

So
I
Can't
Knock...out my runs right now.

Ugh, I know it's not clever, but I am tired ;)

I am sick, ill, gross, whatever you would like to call it, and I will not be working out for a couple of days (nor posting, most likely).

I also wish I was one of those people who didn't eat as much when I am sick, sadly, I think I eat more because I am not as busy. I have been trying to at least stick to grapes (1 lb. down). My husband actually got me these green grapes that are supposed to taste like cotton candy...weird, at first, but they grow on you. Plus, he is just too sweet, aww.

See you soon!

And, stay healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...