I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else -C.S. Lewis

Friday, October 25, 2013

Fitness Friday: Horror Edition

If you have discipline
If you can say no
If you choose fruits and veggies over chocolate and sugar
If you abstain from cookies and brownies at parties
If you can stop at one mini-size candy bar

Well, then, I admire you. I know it should be as easy as "Allison, no"...but most of the time I make it much more difficult and painful than that.

This time of year there is more chocolate in mini form than ever, making us feel like we are only being 1/2 as bad as eating a normal size candy bar; never mind that it usually doesn't stop at 2 or 3 or 8.

So, this Fitness Friday post is a special one. 

What are you going to do to help with temptation. 
Make your own sweets? Just say no? Say yes and work out later? Shout YES and say screw it? Steal little kids' candy? Whoa  no. 

But, please! Share your tips and tricks or guilty pleasures during this beautiful and delicious time of year :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...