I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else -C.S. Lewis

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fall Fashion I

I was going to sit down with a nice, warm, delicious smelling bowl of pumpkin oatmeal while I wrote this post...well I ate the oatmeal before I even opened my blog. We were out of raisins so I put craisins on it this time and I loved it- such a great comfort food.

This is going to be the first Fall Fashion installment, and it was one of the first autumn inspired looks I did at the shop earlier this month. The theme, if there is one, would be that florals break all the rules! Who says fall can't have bright patterns too? This mix of prints here is almost too much, but it seemed to work just fine. The pants are a pink/salmon with a same shade diamond pattern, just a smidge noticeable. The slacks themselves are a retro, highwaisted Claiborne, blouse is J. Crew, cardigan is AT Loft, and jewelry is via Mosaic :)

Enjoy!


 
Also, my 5k is coming up this next Saturday! So, my training isn't too tough this week- just a 3 miler and some crosstraining tomorrow. I'll post about that later, xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...