I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else -C.S. Lewis

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Fashion Potluck

It's Spring, It's Spring, It's Spring...If I keep saying this over and over again and wear shorts will it come true? Lately it has still been chilly outside, but in Mosaic we are celebrating SPRING whether or not the outdoors cooperates.
 
This week we had a mini photo shoot for an ad campaign coming up and so the ladies (mannequins) were on their best behavior. I chose to do hues of purples and oranges with pops of green. These are some of the most up and coming colors...and besides that they just look so pretty together! You can easily go from feminine to edgy to boho chic with these combos.
 
Enjoy a few of the 'models' I got to style...
 





 
(If you have any questions or want to know prices give us a call or post on Mosaic's facebook wall, we'd be happy to help...)
 
See you in the shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...