I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else -C.S. Lewis

Friday, November 22, 2013

A Rainy Fitness Friday

A plus of running in the rain? You usually can't tell what's sweat and what's rain ;)

This week I felt like a failure. My eating wasn't the best and I didn't work out that much.

Even though it felt like a disaster in the moment, when I look back I realize some positives.

The eating has no excuses. But, why beat yourself up over it? It's already in my body, I need to move on.

The lack of exercise was because of a stomach bug I was dealing with. I had a couple of good days, but I rested because I should not have been jumping around, running, etc. When your body tells you it needs rest, listen.


Fitness Friday!

What have you done this week that you want to share? Or better yet, give the rest of us some ideas! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...