I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else -C.S. Lewis

Friday, November 9, 2012

Preview

rubypr.com
So what is a girl to do when she has no scheduled run and doesn't have to be into work till 10am? YES, bake a chocolate cake is the only right answer! I played with a recipe I found on allrecipes.com called "Black Magic Cake" submitted by Smuckers. I changed a couple ingredients around and messed with some amounts and voila! I of course had to try some before I left today, and I cannot wait to have more with Neapolitan ice cream tonight as my treat.
So, the next post will have a delicious recipe, a brand new outfit from the shop, and hopefully a good report from my long run due tomorrow morning. I was able to reach my 20 mile goal again, but I have yet to hit that 25 mile mark for the week. I'll keep you updated :)
Have a fabulous day!
xoxo.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...