I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else -C.S. Lewis

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Apology and Good News

I am very sorry. I have slacked incredibly on posting for a week or so now. I have so much to share too! I have some great dinner recipes, a new "dirt" cookie recipe, an awesome running article to share about benefitting from no electronics while training, more fashion posts, and some fun running diddies...or mishaps even. I have a huge exam tomorrow so I will probably not post again tonight, but expect them to start pouring in!

Also...I did my first solid 7 miles this past Saturday. I ran at a local park, probably my new favorite spot, and it felt great! It wasn't super fast or anything, but I kept it as close to a 9ish minute mile as possible. Since I was sick after that and into this week I eased back into my training and did my first over 5 mile run yesterday. I was going to shoot for 8 this weekend, but we will see. Anyways, have a wonderful day and I promise I will be talking to you soon :)

xoxo

Amish Country...pretty pictures always help to spice up a
dull, apologetic blog post right? I hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...