I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else -C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Mindful Rambles

Good Morning! I understand yesterday was quite a day. I always am very excited on election day and I hope you took advantage of the time to go through with what you thought would be best. There are quite a few comments from both directions buzzing around, so I am going to leave that be and touch on a few lighter topics.

I was looking through my phone and saw I had some random photos of outfits I had done. I figured it wouldn't hurt to post them and hopefully they might spring some creative ideas for you! These were all done via Mosaic and if a piece stands out then I will definitely be sure to give you its stats :)
 
(All of these looks are put together for under $50!)




 

 
 
 
 Look #1: This outfit comes mostly from H&M (the blouse and the vest) and the skirt is an older, pleated, Anne Klein. I paired it with some dress booties and later a small gold charm necklace, very understated.

Look #2: Dress is H&M (jumper style underneath) and cropped blazer comes from Macy's. I just liked this one because of the complementing patterns.

Look #3: I know there isn't much going on here, just a neat biker jacket that came in and one of my favorite scarves paired with a Moda International shift dress.

Look #4 (Middle Photo): Vest and blouse are both from J. Crew, scarf is via Mosaic, and the denim are express. Paired with caramel riding boots.

Look #5: 80s Lycra long sleeve dress with an Express frayed cardigan and a retro braided pink belt (sorry for the poor quality in photo). Paired with some loafers and a few silver chains.

Look #6: I was just playing one day with our jewelry. We get so many pretty, long stranded necklaces that I thought this was a neat way to change up how you wear them.

Look #7: Beautiful burnt orange handmade skirt paired with a simple beaded slate top from AT Loft and a J. Crew cardigan. Paired with a large bauble beaded necklace and vintage neck scarf. Paired with some Maryjane's.
 
I understand that the quality in picture taking is not spot on here. Also, these looks were just bits and pieces that I hoped might spark some ideas. I apologize if they aren't up to the shiniest standards, but I hope you still enjoyed peeking!

Look out for a running update asap and a new cookie recipe, yum!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...