I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else -C.S. Lewis

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fall Fashion II

I am officially on Fall Break, so what better way to start it than go on a long run do a fashion post! Oh, I know...but, I promise I am running after I finish this. I just got so bogged down with last minute "squeeze everything we can get out of them before break" homework that I didn't have a chance to post much. This is a simple outfit that I threw together when one of our mannequins was bare during a mini-rush Sunday afternoon. Enjoy :)


 
Caramel Skirt is older Express
Striped Tee is Ralph Lauren
Zip Up Blazer is Claiborne
Scarf is via Mosaic
Belt is legit retro brought in by one of our most treasured consigners
Necklace is real silver simple chain via Mosaic
 
Paired with blue, calf, felt boots and nylons
 
Have a wonderful day! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...