I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else -C.S. Lewis

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Florals Upon Florals...and Some More Florals on Top

For this outfit post I tried something that I am not sure if it works yet or not, but why have limitations! I love florals, and my belief is that they will never go "out." Just like pearls, good denim, and a LBD- florals are classic. So, I went a little nuts. I piled floral crops under a floral mini all topped off with a knotted back textured floral tank. I accessorized with an emerald stone (vintage) and a similar colored Farm Hat brand cap. 

Enjoy!




All items can, of course, be found at Mosaic.



PS: running post coming later today- it's a good one, I think, so check back ;) If anything, it will make you laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...