I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else -C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Hot Summer Styles: Resort and Boho Chic Inspirations

Who wears pants when it's close to 100 degrees outside? Well, okay, there are some exceptions, but basically I stick to dresses and skirt for this kind of heat- everything else just seems too confining.


The first look is a Blue Sky tie-dye sundresse with a simple XXI or Rue pulled apart rose scarf and a winged necklace all paired with a brown hobo tote.


The second look is an 80s crochet floral halter crop top paired with an early 90s faux silk paisley tea-length skirt, some thick beads, an ornamental pendant, and a gorgeous Mary Frances bag.


The last three looks are a silly little cutesy "resort" look. I was in the mood for vacation when I dressed her ;) It is a no label powder blue peasant blouse paired with a J. Crew floral mini,  a hand-made beaded necklace and blue patent pumps (but could totally be paired with some espadrilles or gladiators as well).


Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...